A Letter from the Director Ian Patterson
To our valued clients and partners,
Protecting the health and wellbeing of our employees, clients, families and the broader community remains a top priority at humanIT. We believe we should do everything possible to contribute to the prevention and control of Coronavirus, while keeping our business operational with minimal disruption.
We continue to monitor developments relating to COVID-19 and are acting upon advice provided by the Victorian State Government’s Department of Health and Human Services, and the Australian Government Department of Health.
As of today, we can advise that we do not have any team members displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19.
Our business continuity plan is now in play, however it’s business as usual. Our manageIT team is well resourced and we are committed to continuing to support you, delivering quality outcomes and meeting deadlines. As always, you can reach us on 1300 13 80 40, or email@example.com.
I also wanted to also reassure you that humanIT is in good financial shape and we are well positioned to maintain this.
We have put in place a number of preventative and precautionary policies to promote recommended health, safety and hygiene practices in line with today’s updated advice and recommendations. These policies continue to evolve as new information from the relevant health authorities and the government becomes available.
Some of the key policies that have been implemented include:
- Eliminated all non-critical business travel.
- All engineering and delivery staff have been advised to work from home until at least the 3rd of April.
- Two isolated build areas have been established to enable individual members of the projects team to build and deploy new computers for clients whilst minimising close contact with others.
- All face-to-face meetings will be replaced with ‘online’ attendance only, using Microsoft Teams, or clients preferred software.
- humanIT will reduce onsite visits wherever practical and possible.
- When onsite visits are required humanIT team members will use alcohol based hand sanitiser prior to entering a workplace and after leaving a workplace. In the situation where hand sanitiser becomes unavailable humanIT team members will wash their hands upon entering a workplace and upon exiting a workplace using soap and water.
- Upon completion of any onsite work humanIT team members will wipe the phone, keyboard, desk and chair with antibacterial wipes.
- No humanIT staff member ‘feeling ill’ will attend any client sites, or have access to the isolated build areas at humanIT offices.
- Prior to a humanIT team member coming onsite each client will be asked to confirm that no person at that location is ‘feeling ill’.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Let’s do what we can to help reduce the impact of Coronavirus and keep our communities safe.
Managing Director | Technology Strategist
p: 1300 58 58 26 m: 0412 959 998