With 15 years of experience
we’re highly capable when it comes to all things IT.
We are one of the few IT companies that provides the full spectrum:
Long-term IT strategy right through to on-the-ground project management and ongoing IT support services.
You’re in safe hands with Human IT.
IT Strategy & Consulting
As specialists in IT strategy, implementation and support services, we don’t like to implement a one-size-fits-all IT solution and walk away. A thoughtful, considered approach is vital in making IT a sound investment.
Here’s what we do to ensure your investment makes sense:
- IT Strategy Development – Through a series of workshops with your leadership team we help you unearth ideas that enable your organisation to realise your vision, add new value to your workforce and clients, identify where operating efficiencies can be created, and risks that require mitigation.
- Our strategic capabilities include:- IT Governance- Improving Service Delivery and Client Experience- Digital and Social Media Marketing- Workforce Collaboration & Mobility- Application Selection, Integration, and process automation- Analytics and Reporting- Infrastructure Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- IT Roadmap Development – Based upon the outcomes in the IT Strategy Development workshops we help you develop, plan, and manage the program of work to execute your IT strategy.
- IT Architecture & Infrastructure Design – Redesign your network infrastructure to take advantage of emerging digital technologies and changing business conditions.
- Cloud Assessment Services – Understand the changing digital landscape and how to leverage Cloud Services to increase efficiencies throughout your organisation.
- Disaster Recovery Planning– Understand your position in relation to recovering from a disaster and how to strengthen that position.
- Security Assessment – Understand what risks your organisation may be exposed to with your existing architecture and how to mitigate those risks.
- Capacity Planning – Plan and accurately manage data storage requirements for your enterprise.
- Infrastructure Risk Assessment – Understand and mitigate your exposure to system downtime, data
- IT Asset Auditing – Understand and document the IT assets you have in place.
IT Project Services
We’re often brought in to design, plan and drive IT projects – from both a management and execution position.
The types of projects we regularly engage in are:
- Software development – (Enterprise, Online & Mobile)
- Digital development and social media marketing
- System integration and process automation – (On-premise or in the cloud)
- Workforce Collaboration – Better enable your team to create, share, collaborate and communicate
- Building integrated analytics & reporting systems
- System Implementation – Deploy on-premise systems or move workloads to the Cloud (Public or Private)
- Security – Keep you Data and Network secure from internal and external threats
- System Availability & Performance – Get IT running smoothly and free of risks that impact system availability, business continuity, data loss & poor performance
- Mobility – Get your workforce mobile
- Cloud Integration – A smarter, more flexible cost effective way to work. Keep your existing infrastructure & leverage cloud developments
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery – Ensure your organisation can continue to provide service in the event of a disaster
- Desktop, Laptop, Mobile deployment
Project Management & Change Management
Our team provide Project Management services with every project.
Human IT’s project methodology has been developed from PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) which sets out a project management standards and guidelines recognised by both the American National Stands Institute (ANSI) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). The methodology allows our consultants to approach projects in a methodical manner which minimises the risks of oversights and errors.
Our Project Managers are certified in Prince 2, ITIL, and Agile.
Building new technology is one thing. However, cascading new functionality into an organisation requires careful change management that balances the rapid realisation of project benefits with your organisation’s ability to cope with change.
For each of your IT projects Human IT will design and lead a change management initiative designed to skill up your team, ensure the new technology is utilised efficiently and effectively, and that the transition to the new technology is smooth and transparent.
Managed IT Services
We manage the day-to-day upkeep of your IT so you can get back to the more important things.
- We minimise service disruptions & get your IT running smoothly.
- We keep your data protected and ensure it can be recovered quickly.
- We mobilise your workforce, increase collaboration and give them access to applications and data from any location on any device.
- We train your team to use the technology well and provide unlimited, ongoing, human IT support.
Cloud Computing Services
Getting into the cloud isn’t as daunting as you’d think.
We can take any and all of your current applications, virtualise them and put them into the cloud to make them accessible anywhere, anytime.
We’ll get you soaring with:
- Citrix Hosted Desktop Service
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft Office 365
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Application Virtualisation
- Online Backup & Disaster Recovery
We’ll keep your data and mobile devices secure at all times.
IT Support Services
- highly capable
- easy to get on with
Not only will we get your team back to work quickly, we’ll also focus on educating your team to use technology well.
Your team will have access to unlimited support from our expert IT consultants and we pride ourselves on communicating technical IT know-how in an understandable, human way.
We’ve provided IT solutions and IT support services to countless companies and organizations of all sizes across Melbourne and the country.
When it comes to business IT support we offer the full range of IT solutions.
As an established IT company, we know exactly what it takes to get your IT system delivering results – and we do it all at a human price.