Responsible for IT? We’ve developed a framework for you to easily craft an IT strategy. Download it here!
Fix your internal operations.
Boost your social impact.
Everything we do enables Not-for-Profit & social sector organisations to become effective, efficient and maximise social impact.
Partner with us and we will:
Align Your IT To Your Purpose
- IT should be removing the obstacles between your organisation’s promise and its beneficiaries. Never creating new ones.
- Leverage our 8 strategic capabilities to fix your internal operations and boost your social impact.
Take IT Issues Off Your Plate
- Whether your IT Infrastructure is in-house or in the cloud we’ll keep it secure, available and performing well so your team can rely on it.
- With over 15 years of experience, you can stop worrying about it and focus on the more important things.
Deliver Results You Can See and Use
- Your IT solutions should produce meaningful and practical outcomes. The system may be complex but the outputs should be simple.
- Hold your IT to task. Demand more. We’ll help you create and measure social impact and demonstrate results to help you secure and attract funding.
Human IT worked with Children’s Ground to develop an IT strategy.
Hitnet run a large network of educational touch-screen hubs in communities across Australia.
Human IT was brought in to keep this digital network working, updated and thriving.
Needing to operate efficiently, enhance their organisation, as well as mitigate risk, Wintringham sought out Human IT to drive key IT projects.
Human IT is a Certified B Corp
A Profit-for-Purpose approach is in our DNA. Becoming a B Corp is more than adding a label to our business. It brings with it a set of values, beliefs and optimism for the future. B Corp certification validates our mission and pushes us, and the world, further towards the new economy.
Some of our amazing clients
Get Your Copy Of Our eBook