Responsible for IT? We’ve developed a framework for you to easily craft an IT strategy. Download it here!
Fix your internal operations.
Boost your social impact.
Everything we do enables Not-for-Profit & social sector organisations to become effective, efficient and maximise social impact.
Partner with us and we will:
Align Your IT To Your Purpose
- IT should be removing the obstacles between your organisation’s promise and its beneficiaries. Never creating new ones.
- Leverage our 8 strategic capabilities to fix your internal operations and boost your social impact.
Take IT Issues Off Your Plate
- Whether your IT Infrastructure is in-house or in the cloud we’ll keep it secure, available and performing well so your team can rely on it.
- With over 15 years of experience, you can stop worrying about it and focus on the more important things.
Deliver Results You Can See and Use
- Your IT solutions should produce meaningful and practical outcomes. The system may be complex but the outputs should be simple.
- Hold your IT to task. Demand more. We’ll help you create and measure social impact and demonstrate results to help you secure and attract funding.
A solid and diverse skillset. Reliable, responsive, cost-effective. That’s how I would describe Human IT. It’s why they’re our go-to when we need IT help. Michael Deschepper, CFO at Wintringham (Aged Care Services)
A solid and diverse skillset. Reliable, responsive, cost-effective.
That’s how I would describe Human IT.
It’s why they’re our go-to when we need IT help.
Michael Deschepper, CFO at Wintringham (Aged Care Services)
Human IT is a Certified B Corp
A Profit-for-Purpose approach is in our DNA. Becoming a B Corp is more than adding a label to our business. It brings with it a set of values, beliefs and optimism for the future. B Corp certification validates our mission and pushes us, and the world, further towards the new economy.
Get Your Copy Of Our eBook